The Sky Gardens, Manchester
The Sky Gardens is the second phase of a pioneering project harnessing the convenience of inner city living with the attractions of appealing outdoor living space – providing a blueprint for modern, contemporary living.
Stunning apartments highlight and reflect our imaginative and flexible use of space, carefully conceived to meet a range of needs and requirements. And you can be sure that the internal finishes will match the visual appeal of the architecture. Reasons to invest:
- Manchester residential property is gathering momentum
- Manchester property increased 18% YoY in Q1 2014, ahead of London at 17% (Nationwide)
- Excellently located within a popular shopping complex
- JLL forecasts growth of up to 22.2% by 2018 and expect that Manchester will exceed these figures as it is in general an outperformer city
- Greater Manchester’s population projected to grow by 128,000 in the next 10 years (Ox. Economics)
- Lack of supply and long term increased demand will push property prices higher
- Vast array of shopping and dining attractions
- Excellent yields which means Manchester is the perfect choice for investors looking for a yield and capital appreciation play at the low price entry points
Payment of GBP 5,000 reservation amount for one bedroom apartment.
Payment of GBP 6,000 for two bedroom apartment.
Reservation amount is inclusive of 50% furniture pack
10% deposit within 28 days
Further 10% in six months
80% mortgage on completion
- One bed from £170,000
- Two bed from £220,000
- Three bed from £380,000
All available with reservation fee + 10% initial deposit then remaining 10% of deposit after 6 months. Giving a 20% deposit with an 80% mortgage.