A conversion and renovation of an iconic landmark building located in the centre of Doncaster. Lovingly retaining character and style from the Art Deco period.
On the first to the fourth floors, the developer is creating 78 top quality apartments, comprising a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties. Work is expected to finish in the first quarter of 2018.
For residents, the scheme will provide modern and luxurious town centre accommodation close to all local amenities. Doncaster railway station lies less than 200 metres away, so it will also afford an ideal base for commuting.
For investors, this development offers an opportunity to acquire outstanding, highly marketable rental properties at very attractive pre-market rates. Apartments can be purchased with a choice of payment terms and have the benefit of an 8% gross rental yield guarantee for the first year
- A prime town centre location
- A prestigious landmark building
- A top quality conversion scheme
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties available
- Highly energy efficient
- Aimed at the profitable professional market
- Exceptional rental demand
- Demand set to rise further in the coming years
- Cinema exclusively available to residents and guests
Why Invest in Doncaster
“One of the top 10 European cities of the future for foreign direct investment” ~ FDI intelligence magazine, 2014.
Doncaster is situated on the east coast mainline with more than 60 trains running through every day, benefits from fantastic road links to the M1, A1 and M18 motorway networks and boasts an international airport flying to over 40 destinations. BusinessDoncaster the £58 million new link road from the M18, giving superb access to Doncaster Sheffield airport, is opening up opportunities to invest and revitalise the whole region. Sheffield city region executive team Doncaster has been re-inventing itself with regeneration schemes; the Frenchgate shopping centre and transport interchange; the Waterdale civic and cultural quarter; and it is about to develop a European tour standard golf course.
Capitalise on rising rental demand which is the result of local and foreign investment in the area.
YIELDS: Yorkshire has shown the largest rent hike in the country over the last 12 months. Rents have shot up by 14.4 per cent, according to Home.co.uk.
- Guaranteed rental yields of 8% (for the first year)
- Highly attractive pre-market prices
- A choice of payment structures
- Reserve with a payment of only 5%
- All payments fully insured and protected
- Excellent capital appreciation potential
- Massive demand for professional quality accommodation
- Set in an area of fast-rising inward investment
- Completion date circa. March 2018
Download our brochure to read more about the area and investment opportunities. You are also welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
City Centre, Doncaster
Investment opportunity with an 8% gross rental yield guarantee
1 bed from £113,000
2 bed from £180,000
3 bed from £250,000